Day 79 Mar 23 (sea day - Easter Sunday)

The usual stuff. The only thing worth mentioning is that the internet was down again! I have run into someone who was on this cruise last year and he said that the internet was much better. We don't know if the problems we have are due to switching providers or perhaps because more people are using the system. Or perhaps it is something else entirely. Needless to say, we will all be burning a hole in the paper of the post-cruise survey. But, life is too short to get upset about it. My father-in-law once advised me, "don't get angry, get even." Bring on that survey. I'm not sure when I may take another cruise on Holland America but I will be sure to let them know that they need to improve on their internet service.

Good show tonight. The singers/dancers opened and the singer/comedian, Jason Chase ended it. Both did a great job.

No comments: